Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspiration Monday (or Wednesday)

I'm sorry that this post is late - I have just moved and am currently internetless...

Cooking/Baking
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT TODAYS BAKING POST (hence the caps)
I might just scream out of pure excitement. One of my many weaknesses is cake - and particularly decorating them. Not that I am ANY good at it, but I love trying.
So below is an AMAZING website that I will probably try and make my homepage from today onwards...
IMG_9986.stampIMG_8836.stamp
These two cakes are just some of the many tutorials that this site has to offer. The first cake is a Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake, and wait for it.... its COVERED in crushed oreos!!! The second cake is a Rose Cake.
So if you are in need of some inspiration, this is where you will get it : I am baker.

Sewing:

At the moment I am on a good handbag, pattern hunt. I need a new one. Mine has served its time and I think it deserves a rest - or to be recycled into something else.

Todays sewing blog is called U-Handbag - Below is one of the bags that you can make if you use Lisa Lam's tutorials.



Have fun sewing and baking :)

0 comments: