Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bag no.2


So with the help of my new book and google I have made this reversible bag. I realised I needed a reversible bag because some days I need colour and other days I prefer plain - this way I get the best of both. Making it did cause a bit of a brain cramp though, but its worth the effort. You can't see it from the photos but the straps tie at the top. The printed cloth and ribbon that are on the bag are newly acquired - I was at dongdaemun market in Seoul again... That place gives me what my dad calls 'choice anxiety' - there is just so much to choose from and I want it all.
I'm starting to get interested in summer dresses so I'm hoping I will get the time to try one soon...

2 comments:

~Beth D. said...

very cute! I love that it's reversible. great job!

Lacey King said...

I LOVE this bag!!! veryy cutee!! :)